Clearbrook Whole House Water Filter - Single Stage
CLEARBROOK WHOLE HOUSE WATER FILTER - SINGLE STAGE
Clearbrook SINGLE STAGE Whole House Filter cleans water before it enters your house so that you and your family can be safe and enjoy clean, refreshing water for drinking, bathing & washing.
Clearbrook Single Stage Whole House Filter comes with one stage for the following types of homeowners:
- Homes that use well water but that already have "point of use" water filters systems installed inside the house, and just a need a Pre-filter to remove sediment from the water before it enters the house.
- Homes that use municipal, or city water, but that want an additional level of filtration prior to the water entering the house. These homes would use the Primary Filter to remove 99.99% of contaminants from the water.
- Homes that have have high incidence of certain naturally occurring minerals or contaminants may require a single Specialty Filter.
The Clearbrook Single Stage Filter can also be used for other Purposes, such as:
- Organic Gardening: Filtering your water before watering your lawn or garden ensures that no chlorine or other chemicals are polluting your grass or vegetables.
- Boat or Car Wash:Washing your boat or vehicle with filtered water leaves it cleaner, without water spots, and reduces rust, stains, and corrosion.
The Filter removes 99.99% of contaminants and microorganism, taste and odor.
Convenient to Install, Easy to Maintain
The Clearbrook Whole House Filter comes with everything you need for assembly including easy-to-understand installation instructions and a shut off valve for cartridge replacement.
Select the filter that is right for you
The Clearbrook Single Stage Whole House Filter comes standard with a 20 Micron Pre-Filter, but provides you with the option to select other filters to meet your water treatment requirements. To select the filter that is right for you, simple click on the drop-down under the "Add to Cart" button.
- 5 Micron: For homes with Low Sediment
- 20 Micron: For homes with Medium Sediment (Standard)
- 50 MicronFor homes with High Sediment
- 1 Micron: Absolute Extremely Low Sediment (not recommended as it may reduce water pressure)
- Iron & Sulfur Reduction: Removes Iron, Hydrogen Sulfide gas and Sulfur from the water, eliminating bad tastes, odors, and brown and yellow staining.
- Clearbrook Primary Filter: A special blend of filter media designed to reduce contaminants by 99.99% or more including Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC's), lead and other heavy metals, cysts, E Coli, Guardia, Cryptosporidium, taste and odors. Lasts for 1 year.